I’m not pioneering the amusement potential of “Engrish,” the mind-numbing spawn of English when used solely for decorative purposes. But while reading through the amazing computer-generated Twitter spam of horse e-books, I realized something: The two forms of completely nonsensical English have their own quirks.
So, I’ve made a little test with a theory: People who live in Japan and are accustomed to Japanese English will be able to spot its charms when isolated from the computer-generated poetry of a Spam engine. I suspect those of you who have never been to Japan will have some difficulty.
2. Every time you go away – Take!
3. Make your own laundry
4. A stubborn boss is particular about European cars
5. PART OF STRUCTURE. Two stories. Five stories.
6. I heart my attitude program.
7. It’s never mind sharing.
8. I heart keeping friends.
9. Do you have a problem with time.
10. Stress me out and destroy my home.
11. Peace hopes me.
12. I heart hug.
13. Money instead of burning.
14. If it is Spring, I will call a circus. Oh daddy oh daddy, magic circus.
15. Eighties rock are my friends. Roll on roll. Lack of sound!
16. Driving a speed boat is a big responsibility.
Answers are in the comments.